Mini Orange, Vanilla, Lillet Cheesecakes
Mini Orange, Vanilla, Lillet Cheesecakes laura October 5, 2015
For: 24 portions
- 200g cookies or biscuits (Oreo crumbs pictured)
- 80g butter, melted
- 3 packages (250g each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 175g sugar
- 2 tbsp Lillet
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- zest of one orange
- 15 min.
- 20 min.
- Ready in
- 35 min.
- Preheat oven 300ºF.
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until fine crumbs – pulse while adding melted butter until wet and clumpy – measure one tablespoon cookie crumbs into each cupcake paper – press into liners with fingers – refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a stand mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 6 minutes – scrape down sides of bowl – add Lillet and vanilla – mix well – scrape down sides of bowl – add one egg – mix well – repeat until all three eggs are mixed in – fold in orange zest by hand.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full with cream cheese mixture – bake 20 minutes until set – cool 10 minutes in tin then remove to cool on a rack – once cool, refrigerate.